This delicious cocktail fits the begin of spring. With raspberries, gin and prosecco
Gin is one of the most popular drink of the last years. As is prosecco, with it's sparkling refreshing taste. So what do you get when you combine these? A very refreshing, sweet cocktail that I can recommend!
Recipe spring cocktail with raspberries
Spring cocktail with raspberries
- 120 ml water
- 100 ml sugar
- 150 grams raspberries
- 4 tablespoons gin
- 1 egg white
- Make a simple sugar syrup by bringing the water with the sugar to the boil, while stirring.
- When the sugar is dissolved, turn of the heat and let the syrup cool down to room temperature.
- Put all the raspberries (except 2 for garnish) to a pan and add 100 ml sugar syrup.
- Bring to the boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn of the heat and crush the raspberries with the back of a spoon.
- Strain the liquid through a fine sieve.
- Let it cool down in the refrigerator.
- In a cocktail shaker add 4 tablespoons raspberry syrup, 4 tablespoons gin and the egg white.
- Shake until the egg white becomes foamy.
- Pour into two champagne glasses.
- Fill the glasses further with prosecco.