These three amuse-bouche with ham, shrimp, and goat cheese recipes are very delicious. A spoon with chicory and shrimp, duck breast, and ham cream cheese, and a glass with goat cheese, ham, and pine nuts. A delicious combination. Great to serve as a starter with Christmas or Easter.
It was time for our monthly food blog swap and I was very happy when I was assigned to Myriam's blog called hapentap. I've been following Myriam for a long time, because her blog has great recipes.
So there I started, digging through the blog and believe me it wasn't easy. I just loved almost all of them. But this recipe stuck my eye.
By the way, another fun fact: Myriam had assigned my blog and made the Chimney cake. A super tasty recipe and Myriam was also fond of it (luckily!).
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Three amuse-bouche with ham, shrimp, and goat cheese
Duck breast filet with cream ham
- 100 gram cream cheese room temperature
- 100 gram ham deli
- 4 gingerbread cookies
- 100 gram duck breast filet
Glasses with goat cheese, Parma ham, apricots, and pine nuts
- 4 teaspoons fig jam
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 2 apricots dried
- 25 grams goat cheese soft
- 1 cucumber English
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon balsamic cream Garnish
Spoon with chicory and shrimp
- 2 heads chicory
- 1 tablespoon butter unsalted
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 orange
- 50 ml fish stock
- 100 ml cream
- 4 shrimp big, peeled
- 1 sprig chives
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds
- Slice the Parma ham into thin strips.
- Cut the apricots into small strips.
- Shave the cucumber in strips.
- Roast the pine nuts until they smell nutty in a dry frying pan.
- Grate an orange and halve it. Juice the orange.
- Remove the gut of the shrimp.
Duck breast with ham mousse
- Slice the ham into small strips.
- Put the ham and the cream cheese in a kitchen machine with a knife and pulse until you get a mousse.
- Clean the bowl of the kitchen machine and add the gingerbread cookies. Blend until they're crumbled.
- Take a slice of duck breast filet and add ham cream cheese on one side.
- Roll the duck breast.
- Dip both ends of the duck breast in the finely ground gingerbread cookies.
- Repeat for 8 slices duck breast filet.
Glasses with goat cheese, Parma ham, apricots, and pine nuts.
- Take a glass and put a teaspoon of fig jam on the bottom.
- Spread ¼ of the Parma ham and ¼ of the apricots on top.
- Crumble ¼ of the goat cheese in the glasses.
- Spread some cucumber slices into the glasses.
- Sprinkle some pine nuts on top.
- Drip balsamic cream on the glass.
- Repeat for all 4 glasses.
Spoon with chicory and shrimp
- Halve the chicory and slice the core out.
- Cut the chicory finely and wash it.
- Melt butter in a pan and stir-fry the chicory for 2 minutes.
- Add the honey, curry powder, half the orange rind, and the juice of 1 orange, and the fish stock and bring to the boil.
- Let it cook until you've got ⅓ of the volume.
- Add the cream and bring to the boil again. Let it cook until you've got a yogurt thick sauce. Turn of the heat.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and bake the shrimp on both sides.
- Flavor the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Put a bit of chicory on a spoon and top that with a shrimp.
- Garnish with orange rind, sesame seeds and chives.
- If you don't have cucumber, you can substitute that with arugula.