Looking for a quick and easy meal that requires little effort? Discover this new recipe for a Traybake Beef Finch with Pommes Duchesse and roasted vegetables.
This dish really is the perfect solution for those busy evening meals. And an easy meal is on the table within 30 minutes. And everyone likes this!
Ratatouille Casserole with Burgers
As a mother of three, I know how busy weekdays can be. And then you want to put an easy and healthy meal on the table without spending hours in the kitchen. That's also why I like a traybake.
You quickly marinate the vegetables and place them on the baking tray with the pommes duchesse, and burgers. Just pop it in the oven, and you have a delicious meal: quick, easy, and oh-so delicious!
Traybake with Veggies and Burgers
And what are those flavors in this traybake? I chose pommes duchesse because I like that crispy outside and creamy inside.
The roasted vegetables form a colorful whole, and the vegetables get extra flavor from the oil dressing with herbs and garlic. And the juicy beef finches have a lot of flavor. These flavors all come together in the oven to create this delicious meal.
And best of all? Preparing this traybake is a piece of cake. So try this recipe and enjoy a quick, tasty meal without the hassle!
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Traybake Burgers with Pommes Duchesse
- 3 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic squeezed
- ½ pound carrots cleaned and cut into cubes
- 1 sweet point pepper washed and without seeds. Cut into cubes.
- 1 red onion cut into rings
- 1 zucchini washed and diced
- ¼ pound green asparagus tips washed
- 2 pounds pommes duchesse
- 4 hamburgers each burger cut into quarters
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat the oven to 430 °F or 390 °F
- Mix the olive oil with the thyme, rosemary, and garlic to make a herbal flavored oil.3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon dried thyme, 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, 3 cloves garlic
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl.½ pound carrots, 1 sweet point pepper, 1 red onion, 1 zucchini, ¼ pound green asparagus tips
- Pour the herb oil into the vegetables and mix everything well so that all vegetable pieces are covered with oil.
- Place the baking tray in front of you and divide the pommes duchesse and the vegetables as much as possible in one layer on the baking tray. Divide the burger pieces over this.2 pounds pommes duchesse
- Place the traybake in the oven for 20 minutes until everything is golden brown.4 hamburgers
- Refrigerator: Store the Traybake with beef finch and pommes duchesse covered in the fridge for up to three days.
- Freezer: This is a dish that you should keep from freezing.
- Oven: Place in an oven dish and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 °F (180 °C).
- Microwave: Heat in 30-second intervals until the traybake is hot.