This luxurious Valentine's breakfast: a recipe for delicious waffles with raspberries and a dash of mascarpone.
These airy waffles decorated with fresh raspberries and a dash of mascarpone give the Valentine's breakfast a luxurious look.
It's a good taste!
Recipe waffles with raspberries and
Waffles with raspberries and mascarpone
- Waffle baking form or Waffle iron
- 50 grams flour
- pinch salt
- 20 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 50 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons raspberries fresh
- 1 tablespoons mascarpone
- confectioners sugar
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Butter a waffle form with oil or greasing spray.
- In a bowl mix the egg yolk, flour, salt and sugar until it's pale yellow and foamy.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add that to the egg yolk mixture.
- Stir well with a whisk.
- Pour the milk with the mixture, while stirring, and mix until you don't have any lumps.
- In a fat free bowl mix the egg white until it's stif.
- Spoon ½ of the flour mixture gently through the egg white with a spatula.
- Then add the other half of the batter and mix gently, so the batter becomes airy.
- Pour the batter into the waffle form and bake for 15 minutes until the waffles are golden brown.
- Put them on a plate and add some raspberries and mascarpone.
- Sprinkle some confectioners sugar on top and serve immediately