There are many recipes for New Year's Eve, but this apple bellies belong, besides Dutch donuts, surely to my favorites. The apple still remains a little crunchy and is deliciously flavored with cinnamon.
Together baking with the children I like the most. But for our youngest it mustn't take to much time. These apple bellies, are ready within five to ten minutes, and as an additional benefit, apple is his favorite fruit.
So we together made this apple bellies. First take out the core, peel the apple, fill with jam and wrap in puff pastry. Sprinkle with sugar and homemade cinnamon and bake in the oven. Within 20 minutes you can enjoy these delicious pies!
It's a good taste!
Did you make this skinny apple turnovers? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 2 apples small
- 4 sheets puff pastry thawed
- 4 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Remove the core from the apple.
- Peel the apple and cut it in half.
- Fill the hole in the apple with the jam.
- Put the dough and fold it together.
- Squeeze all the edges and the top so it's properly closed
- Mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Brush the outside of the apple bellies with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Put the apple packages on the baking plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Serve immediately