Chicken burger from the grill, that's a good idea! This recipe for the skinny version of the burger deluxe is tasty and seasoned to get even more flavor
A hamburger the luxe of the grill, can it even get better? Yes, with this chicken burger. The slim version of the hamburger deluxe. You know what you get for you chop the chicken in a food processor and then makes a burger. And it will become quite a nice juicy burger.
Making chicken burgers is not very difficult. As said once you chop them, you add egg and breadcrumbs to bind everything. Add some herbs for extra flavor and I opted this time for garlic, a chopped shallot and some Italian herbs, such as rosemary, thyme and oregano. And with this burger an Italian garnish is great to serve on top of the burger like a delicious Mozzarella cheese, some cherry tomatoes and basil strips You'll see that is a good thing.
When you make sure the grill or barbecue is hot and you turn the chicken burger after it's browned and seared well, you will see that it won't stick to the grill and doesn't fall apart. I say heat the grill!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Chicken burger from the
Did you make this Chicken burger from the grill? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Chicken burgers from the grill
This recipe is:
- 600 grams chicken breast
- 1 egg size L
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 4 burger buns
- 4 Chicken burgers see above
- 125 grams mozzarella
- 50 grams cherry tomatoes
- arugula cress or any other kind of lettuce
- 10 leaves basil
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes and put into the bowl to the food processor with knife inserted.
- Pulse until you've got finely ground chicken
- Put the ground chicken into a bowl.
- Add the egg, breadcrumbs and finely chopped shallot
- Squeeze the garlic clove on top of the minced chicken.
- Finally add the dried herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together well.
- Make your hands moist and shape into 4 burgers.
- Brush the burgers with oil and place on a plate in the refrigerator so they can stiffen a bit.
Chicken burger assembly
- Bake the bread buns in the oven (if they're not already done)
- Heat the grill or barbecue until it is very hot and grill the chicken on one side for 5 minutes, then turn and grill the other side for another five minutes.
- Cut the buns open.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and divide them into quarters.
- Spread the arugula on the buns.
- Put the chicken burger on it and cover it with slices of mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
- Tear the basil leaves into small pieces and scatter over the tomatoes.
- Cover with the lid and serve immediately.