A delicious fish burger with smoked mackerel and potatoes. Crispy and full of flavor. And a recipe that's ready in a twist. You can eat it with a fresh salad or green beans.
Fish is healthy we all know that. I often bake my fish in the pan, or I poach it in a package, or I grill it in the oven. But a different approach is a crispy fish burger. A burger filled with smoked mackerel. The saltiness of mackerel mixed with creamy mashed potatoes, the bite of the parsley, and a crispy crust. This is delicious!
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Fish burger with smoked mackerel
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 600 grams potatoes floury
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 300 grams Smoked mackerel
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs size L, beaten
- 75 grams breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Peel the potatoes cut them into small cubes, and boil them.
- Mash them and mix the parsley, flour, and smoked mackerel through the mash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 4 burgers with your hands and dip it in the egg, then in the bread crumbs, once again the egg, and finally second time the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a skillet and bake the burgers until crisp, for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a nice salad.