Intense chocolate combined with a hint of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chips. Decadent, creamy, and tasty!
The cupcakes combine intense chocolate with a cheesecake filling that is mixed with chocolate chips. When you take a bite of this sweet bliss, you can intensely enjoy all the flavors that blend together. A recipe that you will certainly make much more often.
It's a good taste!
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Chocolate cheesecake cupcakes
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1¼ cups self-rising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅞ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- ⅞ cups water
- ⅓ cups sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5⅓ oz. cream cheese
- ¼ cups sugar
- 1 egg size L
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Put paper baking cups in the cupcake tin.
Make the chocolate batter
- Mix the self-rising flour, salt, sugar and cocoa in a bowl.1¼ cups self-rising flour, ½ teaspoon salt, ⅞ cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Pour in the water, sunflower oil and vanilla extract and mix well with the whisk.⅞ cups water, ⅓ cups sunflower oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt with a mixer to a creamy mixture in a second bowl.5⅓ oz. cream cheese, ¼ cups sugar, 1 egg, ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.½ cup chocolate chips
- Put 3 tablespoons chocolate batter in each paper cupcake tray
- Scoop 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture in the middle
- Place the cupcake pan in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet
- Baking paper or baking mat
- Immersion hand blender and hand mixer
- Cupcake tin with paper baking cups