A delicious drink to serve with Christmas, this punch is filled with orange, cranberries, pomegranate, pomegranate juice, rosemary and a delicious rosé prosecco.
Punch, a word from the 70s. Nowadays you don't hear it very often anymore. But vintage is totally hip and the punch is back again. So if you get a lot of visitors and you want to serve your own signature drink, which is made especially for Christmas, these Christmas punch is a super idea. Full of fresh winter fruits, pomegranate juice and a rosé prosecco. Sparkling, tingling and full of flavor. Cheers!
Recipe Christmas punch
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 250 ml pomegranate juice
- 2 bottles sparkling wine like rose prosecco
- 2 oranges
- 50 grams pomegranate seeds
- 50 grams cranberries fresh
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- ice cubes for serving
- Dissolve the honey in the pomegranate juice and pour in the rosé prosecco.
- Cut the orange into thin slices and add them to the punch.
- Spoon also the pomegranate and cranberries back through the punch.
- Cut the rosemary into pieces of about 2 cm, and add to the punch.
- Put some ice cubes in a glass and spoon some punch over them.