A delicious drink to serve with Christmas, this punch is filled with orange, cranberries, pomegranate, pomegranate juice, rosemary and a delicious rosé prosecco.
Punch, a word from the 70s. Nowadays you don't hear it very often anymore. But vintage is totally hip and the punch is back again. So if you get a lot of visitors and you want to serve your own signature drink, which is made especially for Christmas, these Christmas punch is a super idea. Full of fresh winter fruits, pomegranate juice and a rosé prosecco. Sparkling, tingling and full of flavor. Cheers!
It's a good taste!
Did you make this Christmas punch? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 250 ml pomegranate juice
- 2 bottles sparkling wine like rose prosecco
- 2 oranges
- 50 grams pomegranate seeds
- 50 grams cranberries fresh
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- ice cubes for serving
- Dissolve the honey in the pomegranate juice and pour in the rosé prosecco.
- Cut the orange into thin slices and add them to the punch.
- Spoon also the pomegranate and cranberries back through the punch.
- Cut the rosemary into pieces of about 2 cm, and add to the punch.
- Put some ice cubes in a glass and spoon some punch over them.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board