S’mores, grilled marshmallows with chocolate and a crispy cookie, this time supplemented with delicious caramel fudge. A decadent dessert you can't get enough of.
Grilling marshmallows has become commonplace in the Netherlands the last years. But what is even better at a BBQ is this extravagant dish with s'mores.
S’mores, the abbreviation of some more, are traditionally grilled marshmallows on which you place a piece of chocolate and which you crush between two graham crackers. Decadent and very tasty.
But this barbecue dish that we had as a dessert today is even better. A delicious mix of marshmallows, mini marshmallows (which will be slightly be more grilled), pieces of milk chocolate, cookies and caramel fudge cubes grilled on the barbecue. The marshmallow becomes completely fluffy and crispy, the chocolate melts and the fudge is wonderfully creamy. Every bite is a piece of sweet art. Oh so delicious!
And so we ended with the hit piece of the American style BBQ. In addition to the roses vanilla iced tea and Licor 43 Sangria, we have grilled on the BBQ: bacon bourbon chicken kebabs, grilled shrimp with cashew nut satay sauce, honey bourbon spare ribs and vegetarian halloumi caprese kebabs. We also served a blueberry melon salad and pomegranate orange salad and a focaccia with caramelized red onion and garlic butter. And today the dessert the decadent grilled s’mores mix. Tomorrow a summary and then we slowly slide towards Halloween. Stay tuned!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Extravagant grilled s'mores from the
Extravagant grilled s'mores from the BBQ
- disposable barbecue dish
- Bbq or grill
- 150 grams marshmallows
- 110 grams graham crackers or other cookies
- 80 grams milk chocolate I used Droste pastilles
- 30 grams mini marshmallows
- 100 grams caramel fudge
- Place your grill dish in front of you and cover with a layer of marshmallows.
- Divide the cookies and chocolate on top
- Then add some mini marshmallows as a filling
- A second layer of marshmallows, cookies and chocolate
- Finish with the caramel fudge
- Place the dish on the BBQ for about 5 minutes until the marshmallows have turned fluffy. Serve immediately