Fast food with a twist, fast, simple and with lots of flavors. A quick summary of the Hot dog the luxe. Fast food with a healthy tic.
Sometimes I'm just in need for a delicious hot dog. Don't you now and then. Especially after a nights out or when summer becomes fall and days become colder. You can put a hot dog in a bun and add some mustard and some people will find that the ultimate way, but I like to juice it up.
I made a healthy yet delicious hot dog. With a whole wheat bun, delicious tomato tapenade, arugula, Parmesan cheesecake and the ultimate secret ingredient: sweet onion relish. And that was a golden combination. I know for sure, when you make this once, you'll make it again.
- arugula fades quickly when it's in contact with warm food, you have to make it and eat it immedeately..
- you do not have any tomato tapenade, you can also use pesto.
It's a good taste!
Recipe: hot dog
Hot dog the luxe
- 4 hotdogs
- 4 whole wheat buns
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Tapenade
- 50 grams rucola
- 50 grams Parmezan cheese grated
- 3 tablespoons sweet onion relish
- Heat the hot dogs in a small pan.
- Cut the buns in half.
- Smear the tomato tapenade on each half.
- Put a big dash of arugula on the bun.
- Add the hotdog to the bun.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Add Sweet onion relish at taste.