Looking for a delicious dessert on Sinterklaas Eve? This ice cream with chocolate, caramel and gingerbread spices is the best. A delicious sweetness.
This ice cream is flavored with gingerbread spice (which you normally find back in the gingerbread cookies). To give an extra flavor accent I added chocolate and caramel to the icecream. Therefore you get a creamy gingerbread ice cream with chunks of chocolate caramel flavor.
By covering a gingerbread cookie with a scoop of ice cream and cover the ice with a second cookie, you give this dessert a real winter touch. The tie holds the ice cream together and gives an extra festive touch.
Tips ice cream with chocolate and
- I always make my own ice cream. You can also buy a basket in the supermarket and mix the ingredients (chocolate, spices and caramel) in. Leave it for 15 minutes to soften, mix the ingredients through and put it back in the freezer.
It's a good taste!
Recipe ice cream with chocolate and
Did you make this ice cream with chocolate and caramel? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Ice cream with chocolate and caramel
- 500 ml cream
- 70 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon gingerbread spices
- 75 grams Daim candy or other chocolate covered caramel candy
- 8 gingerbread cookies
- Cut the Daim with a sharp knife into small pieces.
- In a bowl you can mix the cream with the sugar, spices and vanilla extract.
- Mix with a mixer until the cream is beaten until it gots a yogurt thickness.
- Mix with a spatula the pieces of Daim through the cream.
- Pour into a freezerbox, store in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Grab a cookie, scoop a scoop of ice cream on it and cover with another cookie. Serve immediately.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.