A recipe for a casserole with kale and cheese. Vegetarian and by adding de sun-dried tomatoes and cheese you won't miss meat. Easy to prepare on forehand, so you only have to bake when ready to eat.
Today on Carnival Sunday a delicious kale recipe. And a great dish for Carnival because kale makes a good base and that is necessary for a full day of celebration!
A delicious vegetarian casserole, where you don’t even miss the meat. The crunchy and rich cheese layer and the creamy kale potato mash will do the trick. This is an easy recipe to make and always will be a winner.
It's a good taste!
Recipe kale and cheese
Did you make this kale and cheese casserole? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Kale and cheese casserole
- Potato masher
- oven dish
- 400 grams kale
- 1200 grams potatoes floury
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 75 grams cheese like Gouda
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 50 grams cheese grated, like Gouda
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut the kale finely.
- Bring a pan with about 10 cm water to the boil.
- Cook the kale and potatoes together in the pan with boiling water until done in about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, cut the cheese into small cubes and the sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
- After cooking the potatoes mash them.
- Add the soy sauce, diced cheese and dried tomatoes and stir through.
- Put the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Put the dish in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.