Sweet pomegranate, sparkling prosecco and a hint of cinnamon. A delicious signature drink for every winter dinner.
From now on, this blog will contain delicious meals and drinks that are great to serve at Christmas. Today we start with a great drink: pomegranate prosecco cocktail with cinnamon. A nice welcome drink for your guests!
- Cleaning the pomegranate can be messy, but you can also buy the harvested seeds.
- If you don't have a stick of cinnamon, you can use the grated cinnamon you buy in the supermarket.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Pomegranate Prosecco cocktail with
Did you make this pomegranate Prosecco cocktail? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Pomegranate Prosecco cocktail with cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 bottle prosecco
- Grate the cinnamon stick.
- Put in each champagne glass 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds.
- Add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon grate.
- Pour the prosecco with the ingredients and serve!
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.