Popcorn flavored with caramel sauce and white chocolate. Ideal for a movie night. Anyone in for this snack?
What is better than on Sunday evening sitting on your couch watching a movie with a delicious bowl of popcorn in your hand? This popcorn is truly great for that purpose. It's delicious and easy to make!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Popcorn with caramel sauce and white
Did you make this popcorn with caramel sauce and white chocolate? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Popcorn with caramel sauce and white chocolate
- 50 grams corn popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1½ tablespoon honey
- 125 grams brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- White chocolate
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Put a pan (with lid) containing 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil on the fire and heat until the oil is hot.
- Add the corn and turn down the heat and put the lid on the pan.
- After about 3 minutes, you hear popping sounds , at first slowly and then going faster and faster, until it stops . Then quickly take the popcorn of the heat. The popcorn is ready.
- Put the popcorn in a large bowl and make sure you take out the kernels that aren't popped.
- Put the honey, butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring, while stirring the mixture, to a boil .
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, while stirring, for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract first and then the baking soda ( the mixture changes color and foams a little bit), stir well.
- Pour the caramel over the popcorn and mix together well so that all the popcorn is coated.
- Spread the popcorn on the baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Put back in the bowl and scrape white chocolate on top of the popcorn.
- Again mix well and serve!
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.