Besides meat, I always want to eat something vegetarian at my raclette dinner party. This raclette recipe potatoes are delicious flavored and therefor great to bake on the raclette.
I always love to vary the dishes I prepare for my raclette dinner party. Off course I serve as a side dish baguettes, creamy herb butter and a bowl with some fresh fruit salad (and the used fruit differs, while I always use fruits in season, they just have the best flavor), a great salad and sauces. The sauces will follow in the upcoming posts. And these potatoes are, together with the egg plant towers, always a winner.
- you use prevailed potatoes, you won't have to bake them long on the raclette (or preboil them yourself, about 10 minutes in boiling water)
- you flavor the potatoes an hour or more before baking, the flavors are al over
- you use a marinate which contains oil, you don't have to add extra oil or butter on the raclette
It's a good taste!
Did you make this raclette recipe for potatoes? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Raclette recipe potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme dry
- 1 teaspoon oregano dry
- 1 teaspoon rosemary dry
- 450 gram potatoes pre-boiled
- seasalt and pepper at taste
- Mix in a big bowl the oil, thyme, oregano and rosemary.
- Mix the potatoes through the oil mixture.
- Cover the potatoes and store them in the refrigerator for about an hour (so the flavor will be in the potato and not only in the oil)
On the raclette
- Melt butter in a raclette pan
- Bake the potatoes in a pan.
- Sprinkle some sea salt and pepper on top.