Eat these shrimp with lemon with a crispy baguette, aioli and a salad. Easy and just the most delicate way to eat this bbq dish.
Shrimp are great when stir fried, on the barbecue or grilled and served with bread and a sauce. And that way this recipe is meant. Serve these grilled shrimp with lemon with some fresh slices baguette, aioli and a salad. And you will have a delicious meal, served in 10 minutes. Do I need to say more?
Recipe shrimp with lemon
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Shrimp with lemon
- 750 grams shrimp tails on, gut removed
- 2 cloves garlic sliced very thin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper at taste
- 2 lemon garnish, sliced in parts
- Prepare a marinade by mixing the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper in a big bowl.
- Add the shrimp and toss them through.
- Make kebabs with shrimp and the lemon parts.
- Warm a grill pan on medium heat or heat the bbq.
- Add the shrimp and bake them until they're pink (then they are done).
- Remove them from the pan.
- Serve with baguette, salad and aioli