Eat these shrimp with lemon with a crispy baguette, aioli and a salad. Easy and just the most delicate way to eat this bbq dish.
Shrimp are great when stir fried, on the barbecue or grilled and served with bread and a sauce. And that way this recipe is meant. Serve these grilled shrimp with lemon with some fresh slices baguette, aioli and a salad. And you will have a delicious meal, served in 10 minutes. Do I need to say more?
Recipe shrimp with lemon
Shrimp with lemon
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 750 grams shrimp tails on, gut removed
- 2 cloves garlic sliced very thin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper at taste
- 2 lemon garnish, sliced in parts
- Prepare a marinade by mixing the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper in a big bowl.
- Add the shrimp and toss them through.
- Make kebabs with shrimp and the lemon parts.
- Warm a grill pan on medium heat or heat the bbq.
- Add the shrimp and bake them until they're pink (then they are done).
- Remove them from the pan.
- Serve with baguette, salad and aioli