Strawberry cupcakes filled with strawberry jelly and with a topping of whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
Delicious, lovely spring kisses , that's what those juicy red strawberries are. And therefore, they are also one of the symbols of Valentine's Day for me. This time I used them as a filling in a cupcake. The recipe of the filled cupcakes can be found at the bottom of this blog post.. If you enjoyed this recipe and other recipes you can like 4Pure on Facebook through clicking on the Likebox on the right! That way you always stay informed on the latest news, topics and blogpost. And now I'll give you the recipe for this delicious strawberry cupcakes.
- If you usually add sugar in your whipped cream, than it's a great idea to use strawberry jam for this recipe as a sweetener.
- This recipe is a basic recipe for stuffed cupcakes with jam. Other delicious combinations are thinkable, for example try: plum jam cupcakes in the warm late summer , rhubarb jam cupcakes in the late spring and hot apple jelly cupcakes in winter.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Strawberry cupcakes for
Strawberry cupcakes for Valentines day
- 400 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 250 grams butter room temperature
- 300 grams sugar
- 4 eggs separated in egg whites and egg yolks
- 120 mL milk
- 12 teaspoons strawberry jam
- strawberries garnish, optional
- whipped cream garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Put the paper cupcake molds into the baking tin.
- Combine in the first bowl flour, baking powder and salt and mix with a fork until well blended.
- Mix in a second bowl the butter and sugar on high speed for 3 minutes with a mixer.
- Then add 1 by 1 the egg yolks (add the next yolk when the previous one is incorporated).
- Divide the flour mixture in three equal parts and add 1 part flour to the butter mixture and mix on low speed (but even better mix gently with a spatula).
- Add half of the milk, and then repeat the mixing.
- Next, add another ⅓ of the flour, mix, add remaining milk, mix and at last the remaining part of the flour.
- Stir well until the flour is fully incorporated .
- Finally in a clean bowl whisk the egg whites until they are stiff.
- Scoop ⅓ of the egg white into the batter and mix with a spatula until combined.
- Then add the rest of the egg whites and again with a spatula, stir the batter gently.
- Spoon the batter into each baking paper use two teaspoons for small cupcakes, and fill the large forms with 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Repeat until al the batter is fully used.
- Grab a teaspoon and make a hole in the batter .
- Fill the hole with 1 teaspoon strawberry jam. Repeat for all cupcakes .
- Put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes for small cupcakes and 30 minutes for large cupcakes. Remove the cupcakes from the molds and let cool on a rack .
- Garnish for example with a slice of strawberry and a dollop of whipped cream.