Tangerines are sweet and all of juice and this tangerine champagne cocktail, which is fresh, slightly sweet and sparkling is just right. Cheers
Tangerines so juicy and sweet. We eat kilos tangerines in November and December. Perhaps even a little bit of January, but then they quickly get less flavor. Fruit in season is always the tastiest and that is certainly true for tangerines.
And today a second delicious recipe with mandarin: this mandarin champagne cocktail: fresh, slightly sweet and sparkling. Cheers to the New Year!
Recipe Tangerine champagne cocktail
- sap juicer
- 7 tangerins (1 for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 60 ml cointreau
- 1 bottle champagne
- 4 leafs mint
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Press the juice from six tangerines.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and distribute it over the four glasses.
- Pour into each glass 1 tablespoon Cointreau on top of the mandarin juice.
- Fill with champagne.
- Cut the mint leaves into strips and divide over the glasses.
- Decorate the glass with a wedge of tangerine sticked on the edge.