On winter evenings a delicious after-dinner liqueur. You won't get a cold this winter. A great warming recipe for winter liquor (also great for Sinterklaas Eve)
This liqueur is not difficult to make and got a very delicious flavor, filled with delicious spices belonging in cold winter nights. A delicious aperitif or companion with your Sinterklaas coffee.
Recipe Winter liqueur for Sinterklaas
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
- 750 ml vodka
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons gingerbread spices
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 3 pieces star anise
- 1 clove
- Take a glass of vodka from the bottle and add the sugar with a funnel.
- Then add the herbs and twist the cap.
- Shake well and put the bottle away.
- The upcoming 21 day you shake the bottle every day e upside down and back again.
- By then the liqueur is ready.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils