On winter evenings a delicious after-dinner liqueur. You won't get a cold this winter. A great warming recipe for winter liquor (also great for Sinterklaas Eve)
This liqueur is not difficult to make and got a very delicious flavor, filled with delicious spices belonging in cold winter nights. A delicious aperitif or companion with your Sinterklaas coffee.
Recipe Winter liqueur for Sinterklaas
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
- 750 ml vodka
- 200 grams dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons gingerbread spices
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 3 pieces star anise
- 1 clove
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Take a glass of vodka from the bottle and add the sugar with a funnel.
- Then add the herbs and twist the cap.
- Shake well and put the bottle away.
- The upcoming 21 day you shake the bottle every day e upside down and back again.
- By then the liqueur is ready.
Indication Nutritional Value (Per Person / Portion):
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils