On winter evenings a delicious after-dinner liqueur. You won't get a cold this winter. A great warming recipe for winter liquor (also great for Sinterklaas Eve)
This liqueur is not difficult to make and got a very delicious flavor, filled with delicious spices belonging in cold winter nights. A delicious aperitif or companion with your Sinterklaas coffee.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Winter liqueur for
- 750 ml vodka
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons gingerbread spices
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 3 pieces star anise
- 1 clove
- Take a glass of vodka from the bottle and add the sugar with a funnel.
- Then add the herbs and twist the cap.
- Shake well and put the bottle away.
- The upcoming 21 day you shake the bottle every day e upside down and back again.
- By then the liqueur is ready.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.