Harvest (except the apple and pear harvest) is almost ending. This wrap up with 6 delicious jam recipes and one recipe for canning of fruit is the end result.
The past week I have introduced you to delicious jam and jelly recipes (and one recipe for fruit in syrup) and I hope you enjoyed it. I certainly have, and my basement is nice and full of delicious jams. Of course I already have a jar of two opened and eaten the first sandwiches with the homemade jams.
6 delicious jam recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterest so you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- This jam can be stored, if the jars are sterilized and correctly sealed, for up to one year in a dark and cool place.
- The canned fruit can be stored, if the jars are sterilized correctly, two weeks in a refrigerator.
- Spicy pear jam
- Apple jelly with lavender
- Blackberry jam with oregano
- Redcurrant jam with port
- Plum jam with vanilla
- Strawberry jam (with strawberry pieces)