A delicious lunch or dinner recipe is this wrap with smoked chicken, lots of veggies and a delicious pesto. With vitamines and really crispy.
I am a true Dutch girl and like to eat bread for lunch. In all variations warm, cold, grilled, fresh, buns, slices you name it, I love and eat everything. But to take my fruit and vegetable intake to a higher level I eat more and more other dishes at lunchtime . With just a little less carbs and a bit more vitamins . And luckily my husband thinks the same about it.
Today for lunch we ate this delicious wraps . With smoked chicken , lots of vegetables and a delicious (homemade) pesto . Many vitamins, some carbohydrates, a bit crispy and off course great taste.
It's a good taste!
Recipe wrap with smoked chicken
Did you make this smoked chicken wraps? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Wrap with smoked chicken
- 2 wraps
- 200 grams smoked chicken
- 75 grams carrots
- 75 grams cucumber
- 50 grams red leaf lettuce or other lettuce
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Cut the smoked chicken into strips.
- Grate the carrot and cucumber.
- Clean the lettuce thoroughly.
- Smear the inside of the wrap with the pesto.
- Divide the chicken, carrots, cucumber and lettuce on the wrap .
- Roll the wrap tightly and wrap it in plastic.
- Put at least half an hour in the fridge so it keeps good shape.
- Then cut in half (or slice it so it becomes a appetizer/snack ) and serve.