Deviled eggs without mayonnaise but with avocado. Because without mayonnaise is just as good in flavor.
In our deviled eggs theme today deviled eggs with avocado. Because in almost all deviled eggs recipes you use mayonaise. But that is of course really not necessary.
In this recipe the avocado provides the creamy texture in the filling, but a disadvantage of avocado is that it has no pronounced taste. That's why we add some Worcestershire sauce and curry. And some chives for extra spice. And then you have a deliciously deviled egg without mayonnaise.
Recipe deviled eggs with avocado
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Deviled eggs with avocado
- 6 eggs size L
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon butter unsalted, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons curry
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chives finely chopped
- Cook the eggs until they are hard, about 12-14 minutes in boiling water.
- Cool them under cold water and then peel the skin of (that way the skin will come of more easily)
- Halve the eggs and spoon out the egg yolk.
- Crush the hard-boiled egg yolk with a fork.
- Peel the avocado and remove the kernel. Mash half of the avocado, use the other half in an other recipe (this works best if your avocado is ripe).
- Mix the avocado with the egg yolks, butter, curry, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
- Transfer to a piping bag and pipe it into the eggs.