Deviled eggs without mayonnaise but with avocado. Because without mayonnaise is just as good in flavor.
In our deviled eggs theme today deviled eggs with avocado. Because in almost all deviled eggs recipes you use mayonaise. But that is of course really not necessary.
In this recipe the avocado provides the creamy texture in the filling, but a disadvantage of avocado is that it has no pronounced taste. That's why we add some Worcestershire sauce and curry. And some chives for extra spice. And then you have a deliciously deviled egg without mayonnaise.
Recipe deviled eggs with avocado
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Deviled eggs with avocado
- 6 eggs size L
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon butter unsalted, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chives finely chopped
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Cook the eggs until they are hard, about 12-14 minutes in boiling water.
- Cool them under cold water and then peel the skin of (that way the skin will come of more easily)
- Halve the eggs and spoon out the egg yolk.
- Crush the hard-boiled egg yolk with a fork.
- Peel the avocado and remove the kernel. Mash half of the avocado, use the other half in an other recipe (this works best if your avocado is ripe).
- Mix the avocado with the egg yolks, butter, curry, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
- Transfer to a piping bag and pipe it into the eggs.
Leave a Reply