A delicious frittata with broccoli, mozzarella and fresh herbs. A delicious vegetarian casserole with crispy vegetables.
Today, we ate a vegetarian dish: a delicious frittata with broccoli. Nicely flavored with herbs and vegetables. Delicious cooked in the oven. With pasta (fussili) that was flavored with herb dressing and a salad. It became a real nice dinner.
It's a good taste!
Frittata with broccoli and herbs
This recipe is:
- 5 eggs size m
- 125 grams mozzarella
- 500 grams broccoli
- 1 red onion
- chili oil
- 3 sprigs thyme fresh
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a small baking dish.
- Cut off the broccoli florets and grate the stem.
- Put the florets in a saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until broccoli is al dente.
- Chop the onion, garlic, thyme and rosemary needles finely.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 3 minutes until it looks translucent ( not brown ), add the garlic and 1 teaspoon pepper oil and fry for 1 minute. Turn off the heat.
- Stir in the broccoli, grated broccoli and half the mozzarella cubes and mix.
- Break the eggs on top and mix with the broccoli mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and put into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella and place in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.