Simple but a festive Valentine's recipe: Valentine breakfast with bread and egg. You prepare this recipe quickly. And your Valentine will certainly be surprised.
Valentine's Day, maybe you don't want to let it just go by, but you also don't want to throw around with expensive gifts. That's not necessary at all. Because isn't it much more important that you simply show on this day that you have thought about your Valentine? By making a simple and delicious breakfast!
It's a good taste!
Valentine egg bread
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 slice bread
- 1 egg size S
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Cut with a heart shaped cookie cutter a piece of bread from the slice.
- Add the slice to the middle of the pan and break the egg above the heart hole.
- Lay the heart bread form to the side.
- Bake the breads for 3 minutes on one side (until the egg is soldified and turn the bread (and the heart slice) around.
- Bake for another 2 minutes on the other side and put on a plate.
- Serve immediately.