A delicious Valentine's breakfast: Valentine's pancakes with strawberry jam. Fry them in a heart shape in the pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar. A nice breakfast!
Would you like to surprise your Valentine with a delicious Valentine's breakfast? These pancakes with strawberry jam are super tasty. And strawberries belong to Valentine's Day right?
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Pancakes with strawberry jam
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- heart shaped baking form
- pinch salt
- 1 egg size L
- 400 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter + extra for brushing the form
- confectioners sugar
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Break the egg above the bowl and pour in half of the mik.
- Mix until the lumps are gone and then dilute the batter with the rest of the milk.
- Heat the frying pan and melt the butter in the pan.
- Brush the heart cookie cutter form with butter on the inside.
- Put it in the pan and pour some batter in the form.
- Bake the pancake until the top is dry.
- Push the pancake out the form and turn around.
- Bake for another minute.
- Repeat until you've got enough pancakes or the batter is done.
- Place the pancakes on a plate and serve with some strawberry jelly.
- Sprinkle some confectioners sugar on top.
Leave a Reply