A delicious Valentine's breakfast: Valentine's pancakes with strawberry jam. Fry them in a heart shape in the pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar. A nice breakfast!
Would you like to surprise your Valentine with a delicious Valentine's breakfast? These pancakes with strawberry jam are super tasty. And strawberries belong to Valentine's Day right?
It's a good taste!
Recipe Pancakes with strawberry
Pancakes with strawberry jam
- 250 grams flour
- pinch salt
- 1 egg size L
- 400 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter + extra for brushing the form
- strawberry jam
- confectioners sugar
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Break the egg above the bowl and pour in half of the mik.
- Mix until the lumps are gone and then dilute the batter with the rest of the milk.
- Heat the frying pan and melt the butter in the pan.
- Brush the heart cookie cutter form with butter on the inside.
- Put it in the pan and pour some batter in the form.
- Bake the pancake until the top is dry.
- Push the pancake out the form and turn around.
- Bake for another minute.
- Repeat until you've got enough pancakes or the batter is done.
- Place the pancakes on a plate and serve with some strawberry jelly.
- Sprinkle some confectioners sugar on top.
- heart shaped baking form