Ground Beef Kebabs is a great recipe to make usual ground beef into something delicious for the Grill. The ground beef is flavored with onion and garlic and wrapped with mustard, honey, and maple syrup bacon.
This gives the minced meat such a flavor burst. Then grill on the BBQ until it’s done, and you’ll going to enjoy it! A great recipe for your next summer BBQ.
Ground Beef Kebabs (Grill)
I love a good chicken kabob, sweet spare ribs, or pork tenderloin skewer grilled on my BBQ. They’re very common to use. But did you know you could also use ground beef to make a fantastic kebab?
The ground beef is flavored with simple ingredients: onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and rolled into small meatballs. And then you glaze pieces of bacon with honey, maple syrup, and mustard and wrap that around the meatballs. Finally, thread to a skewer and grill the kebabs.
That’s all you need: a simple, easy, and tasteful Beef skewer!
What do you need for Spiced Ground Beef Skewers with bacon?
To prepare these Ground Beef Kebabs, you need the following ingredients. You can find the correct amounts in the recipe card at the bottom of the blog:
- Ground beef - finely chopped beef with a meat grinder. You can also opt for chicken or minced lamb.
- Onion and garlic - flavoring the ground beef.
- Maple syrup, honey, and mustard - To prepare a glaze that you use to marinate the bacon.
- Bacon - Gives flavor and some saltiness to the beef. It becomes crunchy (delicious in combination with the softer ground beef.)
How to prepare Grilled Ground Beef Kabobs
You can find a printable recipe with a step-by-step description at the bottom of this blog.
- Make the glaze by mixing bourbon, maple syrup, and mustard.
- Fry the onions with the garlic until translucent. Add onions, garlic, salt, and pepper to the ground beef and mix. Take an ice scoop size portion of meat and roll it into a ball.
- Brush the bacon strips with the bourbon, maple syrup, and mustard glaze and wrap them around the small meatballs.
- Prick the meatballs on to skewers. Grill on both sides until done (about 5 minutes on each side).
Serve this at your next summer BBQ with a delicious Shaslick, sweet spare ribs, and Focaccia with caramelized onions and garlic butter.
Garnish with some fresh parsley.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Watch How to Make It
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Ground Beef Kebabs (Grill)
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic squeezed
- 1 ¼ pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ pound bacon sliced
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Mix in a bowl the bourbon, mustard, and maple syrup.1 tablespoon Bourbon, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Heat some oil in a skillet and fry the onion and garlic for three minutes until the onion is translucent.1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 clove garlic, 1 onion
- Put the ground beef in a large bowl and add the fried onion-garlic mixture, salt, and pepper. Mix.1 ¼ pound ground beef, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take some beef, about an ice scoop size, and roll it into meatballs between the palms of your hand. Repeat until all the meat is done.
- Put a slice of bacon before you and brush some bourbon, mustard, and maple syrup glaze on top.½ pound bacon
- Put a meatball on the bacon and wrap it around. Next, prick the meatballs on a skewer. Repeat this for three meatballs and then take a new skewer.
- Grill the ground beef kebabs until done. It will take about 5 minutes on both sides.
- Refrigerator - Keep the skewers covered unprepared for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. You can store them in the fridge for up to 2 days (cover with plastic wrap).
- Freezer - Make the skewers and wrap them in plastic and then in a freezer box. Both prepared and unprepared, they stay good for up to a month. Let thaw in the refrigerator.