Healthy French fries, baked crispy in the oven. When you use these tips it's a foolproof recipe. And by the extra vitamins under the peel it's even a bit more healthy. Only 2 ingredients.
Fries, my kids love them. But we all know, it's by far not the healthiest food. But I have now found a solution to make healthy French fries. I don't peel the potatoes so the vitamins are stored under the skin. And I also bake them crisp in the oven instead in the frying pan. Preparing is easy. Read it in the recipe below!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Healthy French
Did you make this healthy French fries? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Healthy French fries
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1200 grams Red potatoes biological
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Place a baking sheet in the oven.
- Put a large pot with about 3 inches of water on the stove and bring the water to a boil.
- Meanwhile wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut into fries.
- When the water boils, add the fries and bring your water to a boil again.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Place after 8 minutes a frying pan with sunflower oil on the stove and heat it. When the fries are cooked get them out of the water with a slotted spoon and put them in the hot skillet.
- Fry quickly for 2 minutes.
- Remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and spread the fries on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes until crispy.