The recipe for this Italian salad with sweet melon, nutty arugula and salty pancetta is a delicious combination. With delicious balsamic vinaigrette.
This delicious Italian salad filled with ingredients that are commonly used in Italy is very nice. And therefore it's an ideal combination with delicious homemade pasta, spaghetti or macaroni. By serving it in separate glasses, you get no arguing about who had the most. I have decorated the salad with edible flowers, just because I like the composition. And borage is also a bit sweet and very tasty.
I can imagine this salad as a lunch dish. The sweet melon, nutty arugula and salty pancetta are a delicious combination. The balsamic vinaigrette makes the finishing touch.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Italian salad with melon, pancetta and
Did you make this Italian salad with melon, pancetta and arugula? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Italian salad with melon, pancetta and arugula
This recipe is:
- 75 gram arugula
- pancetta 1 piece per person
- 1 Galia melon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic cream
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra vierge, the best you can get
- salt and pepper at taste
- edible flowers optional with intens color and they taste really sweet: I used borage flowers
- Wash the arugula and dry it.
- Cut the pancetta in small pieces.
- Slice the melon in thin pieces.
- Arrange the rocket salad, the pancetta and melon in a glass.
- Whisk the balsamic cream and the olive oil.
- Pour it over the salad.
- Garnish with borage and serve immediately.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.