The recipe for this Italian salad with melon, pancetta, and arugula is pancetta is a delicious combination. Sweet combined with salty, nutty with a delicious balsamic vinaigrette.
This delicious Italian salad filled with ingredients that are commonly used in Italy is very nice. And therefore it's an ideal combination with delicious homemade pasta, spaghetti, or macaroni. By serving it in separate glasses, you get no arguing about who had the most.
I have decorated the salad with edible flowers, just because I like the composition. And borage is also a bit sweet and very tasty.
Or eat it for lunch
I can imagine this salad as a lunch dish. The sweet melon, nutty arugula, and salty pancetta are a delicious combination. The balsamic vinaigrette makes the finishing touch.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Italian salad with melon, pancetta, and arugula
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 75 gram arugula
- pancetta 1 piece per person
- 1 Galia melon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic cream
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra vierge, the best you can get
- salt and pepper at taste
- edible flowers optional with intense color and they taste really sweet: I used Borage flowers
- Wash the arugula and dry it.
- Cut the pancetta into small pieces.
- Slice the melon into thin pieces.
- Arrange the rocket salad, the pancetta, and melon in a glass.
- Whisk the balsamic cream and the olive oil.
- Pour it over the salad.
- Garnish with Borage and serve immediately.