The recipe for this Italian salad with melon, pancetta, and arugula is pancetta is a delicious combination. Sweet combined with salty, nutty with a delicious balsamic vinaigrette.
This delicious Italian salad filled with ingredients that are commonly used in Italy is very nice. And therefore it's an ideal combination with delicious homemade pasta, spaghetti, or macaroni. By serving it in separate glasses, you get no arguing about who had the most.
I have decorated the salad with edible flowers, just because I like the composition. And borage is also a bit sweet and very tasty.
Or eat it for lunch
I can imagine this salad as a lunch dish. The sweet melon, nutty arugula, and salty pancetta are a delicious combination. The balsamic vinaigrette makes the finishing touch.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterest so you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Italian salad with melon, pancetta, and arugula
- 75 gram arugula
- pancetta 1 piece per person
- 1 Galia melon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic cream
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra vierge, the best you can get
- salt and pepper at taste
- edible flowers optional with intense color and they taste really sweet: I used Borage flowers
- Wash the arugula and dry it.
- Cut the pancetta into small pieces.
- Slice the melon into thin pieces.
- Arrange the rocket salad, the pancetta, and melon in a glass.
- Whisk the balsamic cream and the olive oil.
- Pour it over the salad.
- Garnish with Borage and serve immediately.