An easy meal, this recipe for a meatball casserole with tagliatelle. Quick and can be preprepared. You have to try this one out yourself!
An easy dinner this meatloaf casserole with tagliatelle. You've just have to fry the meatballs slightly, cook the tagliatelle for a couple of minutes (just so it becomes soft, because they will be cooked in the sauce) and prepare a quick tomato sauce. Pour everything in the casserole dish and in 20 minutes you've got a delicious meal.
You can also prepare this the night before and store it in the refrigerator until you're ready to bake it the next day.
Recipe meatball casserole with tagliatelle
Meatball casserole with tagliatelle
- 500 grams tagliatelle
- 500 grams minced beef
- 1 clove garlic chopped fine
- 2 eggs size L
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper ground
- 5 teaspoons Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 400 ml sieved tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 100 grams mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Bring a pan with water to the boil, put in the pasta and when it becomes soft, take it out.
- Put the pasta in the casserole dish.
- Put the minced meat in a bowl and add the garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon Italian herbs.
- Knead until everything is incorporated.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and melt the butter in it.
- From the meat roll meatballs (about 3 cm diameter)
- Bake them in the butter-oil mixture until brown.
- Spread the meatballs on top of the tagliatelle in the casserole.
- In the same frying pan bake the onion for about 3 minutes on low heat.
- Add the sieved tomatoes, sugar and the rest of the herbs.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the meatloaf and make sure the tomato sauce is spread on top of the tagliatelle.
- Slice the mozzarella in small pieces and spread them on top of the dish.
- Put the casserole in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.