Stir fry is quick and easy: certainly this stir-fry chicken with veggies and noodles in a delicious sauce is. At the table in 15 minutes, so great when you're busy.
Today, a quick and simple but delicious dish: Stir-fry chicken with veggies and noodles in a tasty sauce. Within 15 minutes on the table, so for a weekday it's a perfect recipe. Because of the slightly sweet sauce in which the chicken and vegetables are coated they look delicious and it tastes great! And if you don't like broccoli, you can use green beans or other vegetables instead!
And another nice thing happened today. Myriam from hapentap (dutch blog), cooked a recipe from 4Pure (tower of smoked salmon with goat cheese) and was delighted. And I loved how it looked! Thank you Myriam for the nice compliments!
It's a good taste!
Recipe: Stir-fry chicken with veggies and
Did you make this stir fry chicken with veggies and noodles? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Stir-fry chicken with veggies and noodles
- 400 grams chicken breast
- 400 grams noodles
- 500 grams broccoli
- 3 carrots
- 1 leek
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1.5 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce sweet
- 100 mL water
- 1.5 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut the chicken into small cubes.
- Cut small florets of the broccoli.
- Slice the carrot and leek into julienne strips.
- Put a pan with water on the stove and let it come to a boil (for noodles).
- Put the wok on high heat and pour 2 tablespoons of oil in it.
- Stir-fry the chicken so it's baked in a short time (keep stirring).
- Remove the chicken and put aside.
- When the water has come to a boil add the noodles and cook until done!
- Add the broccoli , leek and carrot to the wok and add 100 mL water, both soy sauces, sesame oil, rice vinegar and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and stir-fry for about 4 minutes (so the broccoli and carrots are tender).
- Then add the chicken and stir well so it is completely covered with the sauce.
- Put the noodles in a bowl and toss the chicken vegetable mixture next to it.
- Serve immediately with a slice of lemon as garnish and to be used as seasoning.