A delicious vegetarian low carb appetizer: these omelette wraps with spinach. The spinach is flavored with garlic, raisins and pine nuts and accompanied wit a delicious sour cream. That is rolled in a thin baked egg.
And besides that this is a very easy bite, it is also another super cheap. 20 bites under two and if you still have some pine nuts in stock (if you let them omitted) then you stay under 1.50 Euro. Sometimes that is also nice after the expensive month of December. And luckily the snacks are so delicious that you will not even notice.
Omelet with spinach wrap
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 200 grams spinach
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 125 grams sour cream
- Well the raisins for 10 minutes in hot water. Drain.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet until they smell wonderful.
- Defrost the spinach.
- Beat the eggs and fry two thin omelettes.
- Let the omelettes cool.
- Pour the oil into the pan and add the garlic.
- Stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add the spinach, pine nuts and raisins.
- Heat everything well.
- Arrange half the spinach on one side of the omelet.
- Make a nice line of sour cream next to the spinach.
- Roll the omelette and wrap it in plastic.
- Repeat for the other omelet.
- Allow at least 30 minutes to stiffen in the fridge.
- Just before serving, you cut the omelette wraps into narrow strips.