Tasty and healthy with a lot of flavor gives this recipe for Tilapia filet with tomato salsa. Easy to prepare, you serve it with a salad and or pasta.
This is a delicious light recipe and easy and quick to prepare: tilapia fillet with tomato salsa. You marinate the tilapia filet with the pesto and some orange juice (to make the fish even more tender and get a better flavor), then roll it in some grilled zucchini (for a smoky flavor) and serve it with a fresh tomato salsa.
Serve with a green salad and some fresh egg pasta and your dish can be served. A healthy and light meal for warmer days to come. Enjoy!
It's a good taste!
Tilapia fillet with tomato
Tilapia fillet with tomato salsa
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 100 grams pesto
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 zucchini
- olive oil extra virgin
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 50 grams feta
- 1 tablespoon seasoned oil eg oil that comes with the feta.
- Cut the tilapia into thin strips (about 2 cm wide)
- Marinate the fish in a sauce of pesto with 2 tablespoons (fresorange juice.
- Allow the fish to absorb the flavors for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Slice the zucchini into strips with a cheese slicer.
- Brush both sides of the zucchini with olive oil.
- Heat a grill pan and fry the zucchini on both sides until you see a grill pattern (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Dice the cherry tomatoes in small cubes.
- Tear the basil leaves into thin strips and add it, along with the thyme with the tomatoes.
- Crumble the feta over the salsa and mix it with 1 tablespoon seasoning oil.
- Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the fish in about 2 minutes on each side until done.
- Roll the fish in the grilled zucchini and collect on a serving platter.
- Spoon the tomato salsa over the fish and serve immediately.