A delicacy, which you can certainly call this Baileys hot chocolate. Serve with whipped cream and a dash of Baileys. Enjoyment with a capital E!
Sometimes you have to just pamper yourself. You can do that by bake something delicious, drink a great wine or drink this delicious hot chocolate with a shot of Baileys. Tasteful to the last sip. That is the good life. A nice simple drink but full of flavor. And this chocolate milk you don't keep all by yourself. Share it! At Christmas, for example.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Baileys hot
Baileys hot chocolate
- 600 ml milk
- 120 grams chocolate dark
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 120 ml Baileys
- cream whipped, with sugar
- cocoa garnish
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Turn off the heat and dissolve the chocolate and honey in the milk.
- Pour some Baileys at the bottom of a cup.
- Pour the hot chocolate on top.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Repeat for all mugs
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils