A healthy meal ready in 20 minutes. A delicious summer recipe: hamburger with grilled vegetables and white cheese
Our easy Monday recipe today: a healthy meal which can be ready in just 20 minutes. This time I opted for a burger with grilled vegetables and white cheese. And with hummus to complement the white cheese flavor.
When serving this recipe you can opt for a green salad. Really delicious and healthy.
- You simply shave the zucchini with a cheese slicer or a peeler.
- By pre-oiling the vegetables, they won't burn in the grill pan. You can't oil the grill pan so do it the other way around.
- If you don't have white cheese at home, you can also use feta.
- This recipe can, of course, also be made on the barbecue.
It's a good taste!
Burger with grilled vegetables and
Burger with grilled vegetables and white cheese
- BBQ or grill pan
- Aluminium foil
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 fennel cut into thin slices
- 1 zucchini shaved into strips
- 4 hamburgers beef
- 4 pita bread big
- 4 tablespoons hummus store bought or home made
- 2 teaspoons za'atar
- 3 tablespoons white cheese crumbled
- Mix the sunflower oil with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the fennel and zucchini and stir well.
- Heat the grill pan over high heat and fry the burgers first, 3 minutes on each side. Pack them in aluminum foil and let them rest for a while.
- Grill the pita bread on both sides and cut them open so you get a sack.
- Grill the fennel and zucchini. The zucchini grill you 1 minute, the fennel 2 minutes on both sides.
- Divide the vegetables into the opening of the pita bread.
- Get the hamburger from the foil and put them on top of the veggies.
- Top with a tablespoon of hummus and sprinkle a little za'atar and white cheese on top.
- Serve with a delicious salad.