Clerico, the white sangria is a drink that you often see on a summer day. Nice wine with fruit. This white sangria is again a delicious recipe.
Sangria is a drink that you often see on a summer day. A sweet wine, red or white filled with fruit. This white sangria, nickname clerico, is again a delicious recipe: filled with grapes, strawberries and mango. And this time not based on a sweet wine, but rather a delicious Chardonnay.
Chardonnay is a dry white wine that you often encounter in shops, bars and restaurants. That's not surprising, because the Chardonnay grape is one of the easiest grapes to grow with t's varieties resistant to many diseases. When ripened in wood it tastes like it has a hint of vanilla. A fun fact: if the Chardonnay grape is grown in a cooler region, you get a hint of apple, in milder regions, a slightly sweet taste that tends to have a hint of melons and when you grow in warm areas you can recognize a sweet mango hint. Chardonnay is a full-bodied wine with lots of flavor. Serve cool because it tastes really the very best.
Enjoy this delicious sangria on the beach, on your balcony in a distant place or simply on a hot summer evening on your patio in the backyard. Imagine yourself immediately in warmer regions. Try it yourself!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Clerico the white
Did you make this Clerico? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Clerico, the white sangria
This recipe is:
- 1 mango
- 125 grams strawberries
- 125 grams grapes seedless
- 50 grams sugar
- 50 ml whiskey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1500 ml Chardonnay
- ice cubes
- Peel the mango and cut it in half.
- Remove the pit and cut the flesh in cubes.
- Wash the strawberries and hull them (do not turn the steps around because the strawberry will then absorb the water and the flavor becomes more watery).
- Halve the strawberries.
- Wash the grapes and cut them in half.
- In a large can scoop the sugar and add the lime juice and whiskey.
- Thereby add a dash of wine and mix with a spoon everything until the sugar has been dissolved.
- Pour the rest of the Chardonnay with it and put the sangria in the refrigerator to get very cold (at least 1 hour)
- Serve with lots of ice cubes in a beautiful glass.