Put a tasty snack on the table today: the one and only Gorgonzola dip. I have a weakness for delicious dips, and I had to share this recipe with you. This blue cheese dip with sour cream, Gorgonzola, and chives is a creamy dip that fits every party.
Serve with crackers, dipsticks, or vegetables, and you have a tasty snack that will make everyone happy!
Easy Homemade Blue Cheese Dip
Okay, so here it goes. The secret of a creamy Gorgonzola dip is not such a secret. In addition to the Gorgonzola, which you already expected, you use sour cream, which makes it wonderfully creamy. The honey and chives further flavor the dip.
Gorgonzola is a blue cheese with an intense flavor and is wonderfully creamy. It is a well-known cheese that I like to use in the kitchen. For example, in a delicious salad with orange and spicy walnuts or a Gorgonzola apple quiche. It is always a delightful flavor bomb; you can vary it in many meals. Like with this dip, your guests will keep coming back for more.
Easy Gorgonzola Cheese Dip
This blue cheese dip is an undiscovered gem in the world of dips and spreads and is an absolute must-try. So make the most delicious Gorgonzola dip with simple ingredients and a little time.
Serve this dip with crackers, small breadsticks, or crudités. This is delicious with cucumber, tomatoes, and carrots. You won't be able to get enough of it.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
- 5 ounces gorgonzola cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ lemon juice
- ½ ounce chives
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Crumble the Gorgonzola into the bowl of a food processor.5 ounces gorgonzola cheese
- Add the sour cream to it.½ cup sour cream
- Also, add the honey, pepper, and chives to the bowl. Squeeze half a lemon above it.½ lemon, ½ ounce chives, 1 tablespoon honey, ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pulse until you have a smooth dip. Serve with raw vegetables, breadsticks, or toast.
- Refrigerator: Cover the Gorgonzola dip with plastic wrap, or use an airtight container, and store it in the fridge for up to three days. Serve it at room temperature.
- Freezer: Do not freeze it. The consistency of the dip will change, and it won't be as tasty anymore.
- Leftovers: use them on a sandwich or a wrap (with some lettuce and smoked chicken) for lunch the next day!