A recipe which always does well on parties is homemade garlic bread. So easy to make and so delicious.
The first time I ate them was on my first vacation with my present husband. I immediately loved it. And since then, I order them anywhere. There are many variations, but this variant certainly is my favorite.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Homemade garlic bread
- convectional oven or conventional oven (in that case increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- 5 buns
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the rolls in half.
- Spread herb butter nice and thick on each slice.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese on top and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Slide the rolls 10 minutes in the oven.