A recipe which always does well on parties is homemade garlic bread. So easy to make and so delicious.
The first time I ate them was on my first vacation with my present husband. I immediately loved it. And since then, I order them anywhere. There are many variations, but this variant certainly is my favorite.
Homemade garlic bread
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 5 buns
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the rolls in half.
- Spread herb butter nice and thick on each slice.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese on top and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Slide the rolls 10 minutes in the oven.