A nice and fresh ice cream in summer times. Make this lemon ice cream without a machine and you will see how easy it can be.
Now the warm weather has arrived there is nothing better than a scoop of ice. A delicious ice cream. A fresh ice cream. And so this recipe for a wonderful ice cream with a lemon scent was invented, easy to make with only a freezer: lemon ice cream without a machine.
Without a machine you can make a delicious airy and creamy ice cream. By whisking the half and half before freezing, the cream captures the air. When you then freeze it, you get a creamy ice. And it's that easy. Nice. Bon appetite!
It's a good taste!
Lemon ice cream without a
Lemon ice cream (without using a ice cream machine)
- 250 ml half and half
- 240 grams sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 70 ml lemon juice
- ½ lemon zest
- Make sure all your ingredients are as cold as possible for best results. Also place the sugar and lemon juice in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Whip the cream with the sugar until it is just lobed (yogurt thickness).
- Spoon the mascarpone and vanilla extract by the whipped cream mixture.
- Mix is incorporated into the mascarpone. If it is good, the room than thick Greek yogurt.
- Mix with a spatula hot lemon juice and zest of half a lemon through.
- Pour into a freezer box and put at least 3 hours in the freeze