A Vegan Tropical Smoothie recipe, so delicious for those summer days! A very nice, sweet, and healthy breakfast! Quick, tasty, and easy to prepare. With coconut, mango, and oatmeal a delicious and healthy drink.
Vegan Tropical Smoothie
I like this creamy smoothie recipe when it's summer. It not only looks tropical (and the ingredients are quite tropical too). This is the go-to drink for a delicious quick breakfast or lunch recipe. Because of all the fibers of the mango, dates, and oatmeal, you get a full feeling, and you don't need anything else.
The coconut milk makes this smoothie creamy, without too much of a coconut flavor. A great taste for sure!
What do you need for a Coconut Mango Smoothie
For the preparation of this tropical creamy smoothie you need the following ingredients (you can find the correct amounts in the recipe card at the bottom of the blog):
Tropical fruits that are delicious for this smoothie
Mango is such a great choice for a tropical smoothie, but it's not the only fruit that is very delicious. Think of passion fruit, pineapple, bananas, or papaya. They are great substitutions or additions for this smoothie.
How to prepare a smoothie with Mango, Coconut and Oatmeal
A recipe with extensive steps, the right amount of ingredients, and which you can also easily print can be found at the bottom of the blog.
For this easy recipe, you put all the ingredients: dates, mango cubes, oatmeal, mint, and coconut milk, in a food processor or blender. Or use a bowl and an immersion blender. Turn it on until you've got a smooth mixture and pour it into a glass. Enjoy.
- Tropical Temperatures - When it's hot outside place the coconut milk in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before you make this smoothie. Deliciously cold!
- Tropical Milkshake - Blend your smoothie for 4 to 5 minutes for a mango coconut smoothie milkshake.
🎥 Video how to slice a mango easily
Here you can find two methods for slicing mango easily.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Watch How to Make It
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
- ½ mango
- 4 dates
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 leafs mint
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut milk
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Put all the ingredients in the blender or kitchen machine and turn it on until everything is smooth.½ mango, 4 dates, 2 tablespoons oatmeal, 2 leafs mint, ½ cup coconut milk
- Pour in a glass and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Don't store this smoothie. Drink it as soon as possible after preparing for the most vitamins.
- Freezer - Freeze this smoothie and let it thaw slightly before drinking, so you get a smoothie slush.