Sometimes you want something sweet, delicious but healthy. And sometimes you've got that feeling at breakfast. A very nice, sweet and healthy breakfast could be a Mango coconut smoothie!
Today I've got a cooking class so a fast recipe for you! I like this recipe especially when in a hurry and I want something healthy but also need some extra energy to get going all day. The dates and mango give an extra energy boost.
I also like this recipe when it's summer. It just looks so tropical (not only looks so tropical the ingredients are quite tropical). I like to have it as lunch, but when drinking it that way, I make sure I've cooled it down in the refrigerator.
- it's very hot, place the coconut milk in the freezer for half an hour before you make this smoothie
- Blend your smoothie for 4 to 5 minutes for a mango coconut smoothie milkshake.
- use cocoa instead of cinnamon
- use rice milk instead of coconut milk
- a slice of lemon for a fresh hint
- don't store this smoothie. Drink it as soon as possible after preparation for the most vitamins.
- don't freeze this smoothie, because of the structure change because of it.
Other delicious smoothie
- cranberry apple smoothie
- coconut water smoothie with chocolate
- dragonfruit smoothie
- vanilla pear smoothie
It's a good taste!
Recipe Mango coconut
Mango coconut smoothie
This recipe is:
- ½ mango
- 4 dates
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 leafs mint
- pinch cinnamon
- 120 mL coconut milk
- Put all the ingredients in the blender or kitchen machine and turn it on until everything is smooth.
- Pour in a glass and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.