A refreshing strawberry yogurt smoothie with orange, honey and mint. Both delicious and healthy. A fresh drink which is great when entertaining your next brunch.
These juicy and tasty strawberries are super delicious. When they're in season then, because when eaten in December they look more like water bombs.
Strawberries are very versatile. You can of course eat them out of hand (or with some sugar), but they are also delicious for baking pastries or perserving jam or make your own homemade sauce. And besides that you can also make this healthy strawberry yogurt smoothie.
Just because you can!
💭 Top tips
- Make sure you've got all your ingredients cold so this smoothie becomes a refreshing and cool summer smoothie.
- If you want even more vitamin C add the juice of the whole orange.
- A little dash of honey is added to accentuate the sweet flavor or the strawberries.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterest so you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Strawberry yogurt smoothie
- 250 grams strawberries
- 150 ml yogurt
- ½ orange juice
- 2 leafs mint
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice the orange.
- Hull the strawberries and quarter them.
- Add yogurt, strawberies, orange juice, mint and honey to a blender.
- Turn it on for 1 minute until you've got a smooth and creamy drink.
- Pour in the glasses.