This summer smoothie gots a creamy taste, slightly sweet by the banana and honey, with a fresh finish of lemon. And you don't get hungry soon because of the oatmeal.
The Mojito smoothie. That sounds spectacular, but drinking alcohol for breakfast was a bit to much.
Luckily, after reviewing the ingredient list it becomes clear that it is very suitable for breakfast. And after drinking it, I can not help but conclude that this is a very suitable smoothie for a summer morning (or lunch?).
- When you add ice cubes, you'll be creating a wonderfully refreshing summer lunch;
- Coconut milk has a very mild taste, but it is also delicious when made with plain yogurt;
- You add the lemon juice for the acid bite, but it has the added advantage that the banana doesn't brown.
It's a good taste!
Did you make this mojito smoothie? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 lemon juice only
- 10 gram mint leafs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 100 ml coconut milk
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or a kitchen machine with knife.
- Blend everything 1 minute until it's smooth, well mixed and foamy.
- Pour in a glass and drink immediately
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.