Rose meringue recipe with strawberries. Sweet and delicious. They melt in your mouth. A nice idea to serve for Valentines day or at a summer party
Send a card or chocolate to your ( yet) unrequited love? There are a number of ways to express your love. More original is to make something for Valentine's Day yourself. Surprise your love with something sweet, which speaks of passion and romance , what melts on the tongue and is full and creamy and smells blissful . Yes, surprise your love with Rose meringues with strawberries.
- For good meringue you need fat-free material. Before use wash your equipment with hot water and detergent!;
- In the summer you can garnish this dish quite nicely with organic rose petals !
- In summer you can add some biological dried and crumbled rose petals to this meringue
- Meringues can be stored for 3 weeks at room temperature. Therefor you've first let them cool down and then pack them in an airtight box. Lay some wax or baking paper between the layers meringue.
- You can freeze meringue. Let them cool down first. Pack them in the same way as for storing at room temperature. This way you can store the meringues for 1 month.
- If you prepared the final recipe with cream and fresh fruit, eat them as soon as possible.
It's a good taste!
Recipe rose meringues with
Did you make this Rose meringue with strawberries? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Rose meringue with strawberries
- 3 egg whites
- 165 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 100 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam or apple jelly with rose petals
- Preheat the oven to 125 degrees Celsius.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper .
- In a fat-free bowl , whisk the egg whites until just stiff.
- Then add the sugar little by little and finally the rosewater.
- Beat untill the egg whites are stiff.
- With two spoons you make piles of foam on your baking sheets (keep sufficient distance between the meringues).
- Dry the meringues in the oven for 1 hour.
- Take them out and let cool to room temperature .
- Whip the cream with the apple jelly with rose petals or strawberry jam.
- Put some icing on the meringues and decorate with strawberries.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.