This pasta with smoked salmon and sun-dried tomatoes brings Summer back into your house. And that's exactly what I could use in this dreary wintry weather. The salty salmon, spicy garlic, creamy pasta finished with the slightly sour cream is a bold but very successful combination.
And the dish is on the table within 15 minutes. That's also nice to have, especially on a busy weeknight full of clubs!
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Spaghetti with smoked salmon
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 125 ml sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 400 grams spaghetti
- Put a large pot of cold water on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Cut the salmon into thin strips and store until use in the refrigerator.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes into small pieces and store them in a container.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Squeeze the garlic over the pan and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the creme fraïche and mustard and heat slowly until it is warm. If the sauce becomes too thick, add two tablespoons of milk.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the salmon, warm for a minute, and turn the heat off.
- Spoon the salmon sauce through the pasta.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes over the pasta and mix well.
- Add Parmesan to the taste.