A really nice recipe, even if you're not a great fan of broccoli (so has been said by others), this spaghetti with broccoli, minced beef and bacon. And really fast, so ideal when you have a workday. I've got a lot of great reactions to this recipe. Maybe it's the combination of the salty bacon, the sweet onion, and the pepper from the olive oil.
Is there something that would make this recipe even better? Yes, when you make your own spaghetti. But that's something for another blog post. One tip: the pan is really clean after I make the amount in this recipe for 3 adults and 3 children below 10.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to looking it up. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Spaghetti with broccoli, bacon and minced beef
- 1 kg broccoli
- 250 grams bacon
- 500 grams minced beef
- 1 small onion
- olive oil extra vierge
- 500 grams spaghetti
- Parmesan at taste
- Slice the onion very thin.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Put two pans with water on the stove and let the water cook (make sure you've got one big pan). In the meanwhile put a frying pan with the bacon on medium gas for about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Then add the minced meat and bake it until it's done. Put aside.
- Cook the broccoli in the smallest pan for about 7 minutes until done. Drain and set aside.
- In the largest pan cook spaghetti conform to the manufacturer's direction. Drain the spaghetti en put it back in the large pan.
- Pour a little olive oil on the spaghetti and add the broccoli and minced meat/bacon mixture. Mix well.
- Put it on a plate and add the parmesan at taste.