This pasta with smoked salmon and sun-dried tomatoes brings Summer back into your house. And that’s exactly what I could use in this dreary wintry weather. The salty salmon, spicy garlic, creamy pasta finished with the slightly sour creme fraiche is a bold but very successful combination. And the dish is on the table within 15 minutes. That’s also a nice to have, especially on a busy weeknight full of clubs!
Spaghetti with smoked salmon
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 125 ml creme fraïche
- dash of milk
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 400 grams of fresh spaghetti (refrigerated) or 400 grams of dried spaghetti)
- Put a large pot of cold water on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Cut the salmon into thin strips and store until use in the refrigerator.
- Cut the sundried tomatoes into small pieces and store in a container.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Squeeze the garlic over the pan and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the creme fraïche and mustard and heat slowly until it is warm. If the sauce becomes too thick, add a dash of milk.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Add the salmon, warm for a minute and turn the heat off.
- Spoon the salmon sauce through the pasta.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes over the pasta and mix well.
- Add Parmesan at taste.