Today a healthy recipe: a cod fish package from the oven. The fish is surrounded with delicious vegetables and flavored with cheese.
Today a healthy recipe: a cod fish package from the oven. The fish is surrounded with delicious vegetables and sizzling in the oven in its own juice and the aromatic vegetables and herbs. For basil, tomatoes and onion give the fish a lot of flavor.
Therefore, this is a dish that you can eat really a lot more often. Tasty vitamins, fish and low in calories. Delicious healthy and slim so. And yet finished quickly too.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Cod fish package from the
Did you make this cod fish package from the oven? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Cod fish package from the oven
- 2 stalks celery
- ½ shallot sliced in rings
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 10 leaves basil
- 125 grams mozzarella
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cut the celery into thin rings.
- Grab a baking paper and place it in front of you.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons celery on the paper.
- Top with the fish and cover the fish with cherry tomatoes, some slices of shallot, a piece of mozzarella and basil.
- Grate some Parmesan cheese and fold the package so it's closed.
- Tie with kitchen twine.
- Repeat for each cod fillet and place the packets on a baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake the fish until done in 20 minutes.
- Open packets carefully (there can come true steam) and sprinkle a little more parsley on top.
Leave a Reply