A delicious bowl of oatmeal with fresh pomegranate, sunflower seeds and cinnamon. A healthy breakfast with a delicious flavor. With this breakfast you will make it through the day!
Since I started with eating oatmeal for breakfast a couple of weeks ago, I eat it now a few times a week. That's how much I like it! And especially now that it's so cold in the morning. Then a bowl of oatmeal porridge is a delicious meal.
And what I add to it, all depends on what I have at home. I don't like to throw anything away, so it could be that I have a leftover apple, mango or handful of currants. And today I had some pomegranate seeds. You know they splash in your mouth. Delicious.
I stirred in a little bit sunflower seeds (I just love a little crunch) and a pinch of cinnamon (just because I like it).
So now I have enough energy for today. What did you eat this morning?
Oatmeal with pomegranate, sunflower seeds and cinnamon
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- 30 grams oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- pinch cinnamon ground
- Put the milk in a saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the oatmeal and let it boil for one minute, while stirring.
- Mix in the pomegranate and sunflower seeds with oatmeal and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.