The perfect breakfast on a Summer day or for your next brunch. This strawberry mousse with oatmeal. Fresh fruit, fibers, a freshness conceived by the yogurt and no sugar. This breakfast will do the trick.
When you eat this, outside on the terras, you think that your on the beach. You feel your feed slide through the sand. The sun shines and the water flows. Holiday season.
When you open your eyes, real life takes you back. Your feet are in the sand box of the little one and your youngest is watering the sand to make his own mud bath. Back to reality, but the relax feeling stays for just a while. Enjoy.
💭 Top tips
- Use Greek yogurt to make an even creamier breakfast. But you could also choose for skinny yogurt (or low-fat Greek yogurt).
- You can make this with strawberries, but raspberries are also delicious.
- This mousse got small pieces of strawberries, but if you don't want that, you can also purée the mousse in the blender.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Strawberry mousse with oatmeal
- 15 strawberries
- 100 ml Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon jam strawberry, raspberry whatever you like.
- Take a fork and smash the strawberries.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt and oatmeal
- Stir well until all is mixed.
- Pour everything in a beautiful glass.
- Garnish with jelly.