A hearty breakfast and a delicious lunch. With an omelette you can go all sides. This omelet is filled with smoked salmon and chives. A golden combination.
It’s not difficult to make a tasty omelette. The first one though always fails. Well at my place. It’s like a pancake, you can eat it, but it’s just not right. This one is for for my husband. (maybe you now think what is she doing, but my husband actually prefers a fried egg and less of an omelette which he finds something to soft inside).
But from the second one everything runs smoothly. The hand movements are smooth (er) The double fold succeeds at once. And then you have a lovely omelet which is a bit soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. This time filled with smoked salmon and chives. Delicious!
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Omelet with smoked salmon and chives
- 2 eggs size L
- 2 tablespoons cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons smoked salmon sliced fine
- 1 teaspoon chives chopped
- Beat the eggs with the cream and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the egg into the pan and lift the egg lightly all the time, so that the liquid part runs under the solidified.
- When it is just liquid sprinkle the smoked salmon and chives on one half of the omelet and fold the part where no salmon is on the other part.
- Wait 10 seconds and slide the omelet onto a plate.